Recap of the event can be read here.
With health safety in mind, 2020 ULI Poland Conference went virtual.
2020 ULI Poland Virtual Conference "CLIMATE. CAPITAL. CITIES. PEOPLE - Has COVID-19 changed the course?" consisted of 5 webinars held over the course of 2,5 weeks. It started on 23 June and continued on Tuesdays and Thursdays through 7 July. Each webinar lasted for one hour, from 3 pm to 4 pm CEST.
Our international keynote speakers connected remotely to deliver a high-quality e-conference. Its programme was also updated to reflect the topical impact of #COVID19 on the climate, capital, cities and people.
Webinar 5. DIGITALIZATION OF THE WORLD
- How much it helps and how much it hurts?
- Can technology slow climate change and prevent us from the effects of the pandemic?
- SARA ANZINGER, Senior Vice President of Capital Markets, Measurabl – New York
ROELOF OPPERMAN, Managing Director, Fifth Wall – London
- RAIMUND PAETZMANN, VP Corporate Real Estate, Zalando SE - Berlin
- JEROEN VAN DER TOOLEN, Managing Director CEE, Ghelamco - Warsaw
- Moderator: SOREN RODIAN OLSEN, Partner, Head of Capital Markets Poland, Cushman & Wakefield
Online Webinar Poland This event will be hosted online. POLAND