Tuesday 10 September 2019 and the leading theme will be:
- MARIA VASSILAKOU, Vice Mayor and Deputy Governor, City of Vienna 2010-2019 - Vienna
Presentation: "The Vienna experience: Planning an open, smart and liveable city"
Maria was responsible for the smart city framework as well as transformation agenda of Vienna, including pedestrianization and conversions of brownfields into affordable and family-friendly urban areas.
- VIGGO HAREMST, Partner in Charge of International Projects, Henning Larsen Architects - Copenhagen
Presentation: "Livable Cities: a Scandinavian approach to urban developments"
Henning Larsen Architects core principle is to use architecture so that it brings neighbours closer, Viggo will offer insight on transforming brownfield sites and creating friendlier suburban neighbourhoods.
- ALEXANDRA NOTAY, Build to Rent Fund Director, PfP Capital - London
Presentation: "UK approach to residential led regeneration and neighbourhood creation"
Alexandra is a recognised specialist in placemaking and sustainable urban development as well as the Executive Director at ULI UK.
- LARS FUNDING, Chairman, Urban Rigger - Copenhagen
Presentation: "Urban Rigger - the future is floating"
Lars will discuss one of the most original housing concepts in Europe, designed by Bjarke Ingels for waterfront cities as a comfortable floating village project.
- MARC LEBBE, Managing Director of Liebrecht & wooD - known for successful regeneration of Centrum Praskie Koneser in Warsaw
- NICKLAS LINDBERG, CEO of Echo Investment - the largest Polish real-estate developer
- Moderator: MORTEN LINDHOLM, Editor-in-chief, Warsaw Business Journal
ULI Europe Awards for Excellence Ceremony
2:00pm - 3:00pm GMT
Online This webinar will be hosted by Zoom. UNITED KINGDOM
ULI Singapore x The Great Room: Great Minds Never Think Alike
Organised in partnership with The Great Room
October 20, 2020 - October 29, 2020
Webinar SG This webinar will be hosted by Zoom SINGAPORE