2020 ULI Poland Virtual Conference "CLIMATE. CAPITAL. CITIES. PEOPLE - Has COVID-19 changed the course?" consisted of 5 webinars held over the course of 2,5 weeks. It started on 23 June and continued on Tuesdays and Thursdays through 7 July. Each webinar lasted for one hour, from 3 pm to 4 pm CEST.
Our international keynote speakers connected remotely to deliver a high-quality e-conference. Its programme was also updated to reflect the topical impact of COVID19 on the climate, capital, cities and people.
Webinar 1. THE CITY OF A FUTURE - 23 June 2020, 3 pm CEST
- Has the vision of the city changed in view of the pandemic?
- Is dealing with climate change a luxury now?
- Can resilient cities answer better to the pandemic crisis?
- Presentation by: DANIEL RINGELSTEIN, Director of Urban Design and Planning, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill (SOM) - London
- LINA LIAKOU, Managing Director for Europe and the Middle East, Global Resilient Cities Network (GRCN) - London
- NICKLAS LINDBERG, CEO, Echo Investment - Warsaw
- Moderator: JOLANTA NOWAKOWSKA-ZIMOCH, Head of Real Estate in Poland, Greenberg Traurig - Warsaw