The 1-to-1 mentoring programme brings together experienced ULI members with a new generation of industry leaders with up to six private meetings planned between October 2019 and June 2020.
One of the pillars of ULI is to GIVE BACK and we strongly believe that this programme fosters collaboration between members to exchange best practices, explore issues, and share lessons learned.
There were 19 mentors (senior ULI members) and 19 mentees (Young Leader ULI members) selected for this 1-to-1 mentoring programme.
The 2020 ULI Poland Mentorship Programme MENTORS were:
- KRZYSZTOF ANDRULEWICZ, President/CEO, Archicom S.A.
- KAROL BARTOS, Group Head of Asset Management, Atrium European Real Estate
- LIAD BARZILAI, CEO, Atrium European Real Estate
- MACIEJ DROZD, Vice President of the Board, CFO, Echo Investment
- ANNA DUCHNOWSKA, Head of Poland, Invesco Real Estate
- KAROLINA KAIM, CEO, Tacit Investment
- MARCIN KLAMMER, Director of Development, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield
- ARTUR KULAWSKI, Partner, Linklaters LLP
- TOMASZ LISIECKI, CEO, Trigranit
- MICHAL MATERA, Partner, Allen & Overy
- JOLANTA NOWAKOWSKA-ZIMOCH, Head of Real Estate Poland Group, Greenberg Traurig
- RAFAL NOWICKI, CEO Europe, Apollo-Rida Poland
- MONIKA RAJSKA-WOLIŃSKA, Managing Partner | Poland, Colliers International
- EDGAR ROSENMAYR, Managing Director, Kulczyk Silverstein Properties
- MONIKA SITOWICZ, Partner, Dentons
- ADAM TRYBUSZ, Managing Director, Andersia Property
- JACEK WACHOWICZ, CEO, Immobel Poland
- JOANNA WOJNAROWSKA, Partner, Baker McKenzie
- DOROTA WYSOKIŃSKA-KUZDRA, Senior Partner, Colliers International
Thank you for sharing your time and experience!
The first edition of the ULI Poland Mentorship Programme was extremely successful. In the Feedback Survey after the completion of the programme, 100% of mentees answered that the mentoring programme was valuable and they personally benefited from the experience. 100% of responders also said they would participate in a programme again or recommended it to a friend.
Each mentee was assigned to a different mentor. They had up to six meetings between October 2019 and June 2020. This was a great opportunity for ULI Young Leaders to discuss issues related to real estate and professional development with senior and established members of ULI in a confidential and intimate setting.
The program started with a workshop “Mentoring Experience. The How – Guidelines for Mentors & Mentees” conducted by a very experienced coach in leadership and mentoring, Rafal Miłek-Horodyski, HORODYSKI LD International.
To support mentors and mentees in this mentoring experience, we provided them with a 1-year license to access David Clutterbuck’s Coaching and Mentoring Resource site – a database of articles, e-books, and other educational and informational materials.
Again, very special thanks to all who agreed to participate and who contributed to making this happen!
The Partners of the programme were: Tacit Investment, PZFD, GT Law, Skanska, Colliers International, Cushman & Wakefield; Dentons, Echo Investment, Ghelamco, Globalworth, Hines, and Vastint. Thank you!