The 1-to-1 mentoring programme brings together experienced ULI members with a new generation of industry leaders with up to six private meetings planned between October 2019 and 31 March 2020.
The first edition of the ULI Poland Mentorship Programme was initiated on 1 October 2019.
One of the pillars of ULI is to GIVE BACK and we strongly believe that this programme will foster collaboration between members to exchange best practices, explore issues, and share lessons learned.
There are 19 mentors (senior ULI members) and 19 mentees (Young Leader ULI members) selected for this 1-to-1 mentoring programme.
Thank you to all who agreed to share their time and experience as mentors:
- Krzysztof Andrulewicz, President/CEO, Archicom S.A.
- Karol Bartos, Group Head of Asset Management, Atrium European Real Estate
- Liad Barzilai, CEO, Atrium European Real Estate
- Maciej Drozd, Vice President of the Board, CFO, Echo Investment
- Anna Duchnowska, Head of Poland, Invesco Real Estate
- Karolina Kaim, CEO, Tacit Investment
- Marcin Klammer, Director of Development, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield
- Artur Kulawski, Partner, Linklaters LLP
- Tomasz Lisiecki, CEO, Trigranit
- Michal Matera, Partner, Allen & Overy
- Jolanta Nowakowska-Zimoch, Head of Real Estate Poland Group, Greenberg Traurig
- Rafal Nowicki, CEO Europe, Apollo-Rida Poland
- Monika Rajska-Wolińska, Managing Partner | Poland, Colliers International
- Edgar Rosenmayr, Managing Director, Kulczyk Silverstein Properties
- Monika Sitowicz, Partner, Dentons
- Adam Trybusz, Managing Director, Andersia Property
- Jacek Wachowicz, CEO, IMMOBEL POLAND
- Joanna Wojnarowska, Partner, Baker McKenzie
- Dorota Wysokińska-Kuzdra, Senior Partner, Colliers International
Each mentee was assigned to a different mentor. They will meet six times between October 2019 and 31 March 2020. This is a great opportunity for ULI Young Leaders to discuss issues related to real estate and professional development with a senior and established member of ULI in a confidential and intimate setting.
The program started with a workshop “Mentoring Experience. The How – Guidelines for Mentors & Mentees” conducted by a very experienced coach in leadership and mentoring, Rafal Miłek-Horodyski, HORODYSKI LD International.
To support mentors and mentees in this mentoring experience, we provided them with a 1-year licence to access David Clutterbuck’s Coaching and Mentoring Resource site – a database of articles, e-books, and other educational and informational materials.
Special thanks to all who agreed to participate and who contributed to making this happen!
The Partners of the programme are: Tacit Investment, PZFD, GT Law, Skanska, Colliers International, Cushman & Wakefield; Dentons, Echo Investment, Ghelamco, Globalworth, Hines, and Vastint.