On 28 January 2020 we organize another PLACES + SPACES another event in the series and the leading theme will be:
How can a skyscraper be a solution to urban growth and create a successful public realm.
- JAMES GOLDSMITH, Head of Leasing, AXA IM - Real Assets – London
- KENT JACKSON, Design Partner, Skidmore Owings and Merrill – London
- YAMA KARIM, Partner, Studio Libeskind – New York
- BILL PRICE, Director of Strategic Growth, WSP – London
- PETER PECNIK, Country CEO Poland, HB Reavis – Warsaw
- KATARZYNA ZAWODNA-BIJOCH, CEO, Skanska commercial development unit in CEE - Warsaw
- Moderator: JOHN BANKA, Managing Partner, Project Partners International - Warsaw
Another firm that is renowned for designing emblematic high-rises will be represented by Kent Jackson, Design Partner at Skidmore Owings and Merrill (SOM). SOM’s architects contributed to buildings such as the tallest structure in the world Burj Khalifa in Dubai; Willis Tower in Chicago, and One World Trade Center in New York.
The conference will also be attended by Yama Karim, Partner at Studio Libeskind, a studio that also enjoys a high profile in Poland. Yama is currently participating in several projects, including the redevelopment of the former fairgrounds in Milan; the Downtown Tower in Vilnius, and several high-rise projects across the Middle East.
The investors’ perspective on the role of skyscrapers and their users’ needs will be presented by James Goldsmith, Head of Leasing at AXA Investment Managers – Real Assets. James is responsible for seeking and negotiating with tenants at 22 Bishopsgate, a 278-metre tower developed in the City of London.
Winosfera ul. Chłodna 31 POLAND
ULI Poland PLACES + SPACES – The Art of a Tall Building
5:00pm - 9:00pm CET
Winosfera ul. Chłodna 31 Warsaw POLAND