Recap of the event can be read here.
2020 ULI Poland Virtual Conference "CLIMATE. CAPITAL. CITIES. PEOPLE - Has COVID-19 changed the course?" consisted of 5 webinars held over the course of 2,5 weeks. It started on 23 June and continued on Tuesdays and Thursdays through 7 July. Each webinar lasted for one hour, from 3 pm to 4 pm CEST.
Our international keynote speakers connected remotely to deliver a high-quality e-conference. Its programme was also updated to reflect the topical impact of #COVID19 on the climate, capital, cities and people.
Webinar 2. HOW TO BECOME MORE CLIMATE RESILIENT?
- Are COVID-19 and Post-COVID actions in compliance or against climate mitigation actions?
- What measures need to be taken to reach the goals of the Paris agreement?
- How to create a society resilient to pandemic and climate impacts? What can the property market do to help?
- BILLY GRAYSON, Executive Director, Center for Sustainability and Economic Performance, Urban Land Institute – Washington
- GIDEON MAASLAND, Director | Architect, MVRDV – Rotterdam Area
- ANDREI IVAN, Sustainability and Innovations Director, Skanska
- Moderator: MATEUSZ GRABIEC, Partner, Baker McKenzie – Warsaw
2021 ULI Europe Conference
February 8, 2021 - February 10, 2021
Global ULI Online
2020 Virtual Resilience Summit
This exclusive event which will take place virtually on December 2nd, 2020 will unpack the new realities of resilience during a pandemic, while examining the ways in which industry leaders can make informed decisions to further protect communities and investments from future climate risks.
10:30am - 3:00pm EST
Global ULI Online
Young Leaders Group Only ULI Poland Young Leaders: Virtual Happy Hour - Defying COVID: closing largest U.S. commercial transaction during the pandemic
Join us for a virtual tour of TRANSAMERICA PYRAMID, an iconic office building boasting the skyline of San Francisco, and the story of building's recent sale told firsthand by the transaction team followed by Q&A.
4:00pm - 5:30pm CET
Online Webinar Poland This event will be hosted online. POLAND