Recap of the event can be read here.
With health safety in mind, 2020 ULI Poland Conference went virtual.
2020 ULI Poland Virtual Conference "CLIMATE. CAPITAL. CITIES. PEOPLE - Has COVID-19 changed the course?" consisted of 5 webinars held over the course of 2,5 weeks. It started on 23 June and continued on Tuesdays and Thursdays through 7 July. Each webinar lasted for one hour, from 3 pm to 4 pm CEST.
Our international keynote speakers connected remotely to deliver a high-quality e-conference. Its programme was also updated to reflect the topical impact of #COVID19 on the climate, capital, cities and people.
Webinar 3. SUSTAINABILITY AND INVESTMENT
- How to create a sustainable, innovative and profitable real estate business?
- How much has the pandemics changed business strategies, also the ones related to climate change?
- What opportunities does it bring?
- LEE TIMMINS, CEO - Eurasia Region, CIO – Asia, Hines - Moscow
- MARTIN BARRY, Founder, CEO Manifesto Market, Founder, Chairman, reSITE - Prague/New York
- PAWEŁ DĘBOWSKI, Co-chairman of the Europe Real Estate, Dentons - Warsaw
- Moderator: PIOTR MIROWSKI, Partner, Head of Investment, Colliers International - Warsaw